Cisco is proud to be the Technology Partner of Deloitte Ride Across Britain
Cisco is entering a team of six riders, 3 solo riders and 3 who are riding as a relay team, who will be completing all nine stages. Plus a team of 90 riders split into teams of 10 with executive riders to lead each of the nine stages.As the Technology Partner Cisco is providing their NOW Van (Network on Wheels) which will enable riders and volunteers to connect to their work, friends and family throughout the 9 day Ride using Cisco technology, including-
- Unified Communications Manager, enabling collaboration across voice, video and Webex, Cisco Wireless solutions, enabling seamless access
- Cisco Video solutions, including the Cisco TelePresence EX90.
Also on display in the Cisco NOW Van will be other Cisco technology, including –
- Health and Education communications apps, Cisco Wireless Control System and Aeroscout integration
- Cisco Digital Media System
- Cisco Physical Security, including Cisco Video Surveillance manager access control integration
To partake will require a spirit of adventure, proper preparation and immense physical and mental determination. Our colleagues will come together from across our UK business to form Team Cisco – a human network spanning the country. They are hoping to raise £100,000 whilst also increasing the awareness of the ParalympicsGB team and contributing to Cisco’s wellbeing agenda: fit for work, life and play.