With enough time, focus and support anything is possible
We pride ourselves on taking non-cyclists and ‘ordinary’ people and getting them along the full 960 miles from end to end of the UK. Many of the people who complete Deloitte RAB sign up with little cycling experience and minimal fitness. If you are the kind of person who relishes a challenge and has the strength of character to commit to a long term training plan we are confident you can complete it.
However, the road from sign up to completion is not an easy one. It takes a large commitment of time and effort to train for the months before the event. It requires you to be out in (pretty much) all weathers and getting your mind and body prepared for hours in the saddle. But we are here to help.
- Achievable training plans tailored to your level allowing you to build up to 100 mile days steadily
- Monthly emails delivering the next phase of your training plan and inspirational extras
- An online training centre where you can upload and track your progress
- A rider forum where you can meet other riders in your area for riding together
- Special offers on your clothing and equipment to make sure you are well kitted out for the ride and training
- Training days where you can come along and be coached by British Cycling experts
- Links to specialist training camps in Spain to get a break from the winter grind