Deloitte Ride Across Britain 2018 – Rider Information Hub
Monthly emails – Here’s a recap of the emails we’ve sent you:
January: Read about our Gold Charity Partners
February (1): Time to book bike and rider transport
February (2): Purchase our new event merchandise
Useful info – Find all the useful documents and links on the ride here:
- Laundry – Deadline: August 2018. To add laundry to your booking, go to myevents.active.com, find the relevant event and click “additional merchandise” and select “add laundry”.
- Laundry Info
- Merchandise – book merchandise from our online shop here. For delivery information, please read through the FAQs.
- Extra Luggage: Classic // Plus
Bike and rider transport
- Rider transport FAQs
- Rider transport timetable
- To book outbound rider transport, click here
- To book inbound rider transport, click here
- Bike transport FAQs
- Bike transport timetable
- To book your bike transport, follow the links in the FAQs
Rider numbers and colour zones
This information will be given to you when you arrive on the event in September 2018.
Guide to PR coverage
We know that lots of you have fantastic stories and are in touch with your local newspapers and radio stations. Therefore, we have put together some guidelines to help you achieve the most effective coverage. Please click here for these guidelines.
GPX files and Route maps
More information will be published on the route in Summer 2018.
More details will be published about pit stops in August 2018 before the Ride.
We will convey information on the pit stop cut off times and the food at these stops.
Join our Facebook forum
Click here for some exclusive offers.
Training – Download your training plan and read some great tips and advice for taking on Deloitte RAB: