Deloitte Ride Across Britain 2018 – Rider Information Hub
Monthly emails – Here’s a recap of the emails we’ve sent you:
Useful info – Find all the useful documents and links on the ride here:
- Laundry – Deadline: August 2018. To add laundry to your booking, go to myevents.active.com, find the relevant event and click “purchase items” and select “add laundry”.
- Merchandise – Deadline for pre-order: two weeks before the event. To purchase, go to myevents.active.com, find the relevant event and click “purchase merchandise”.
- Luggage – available to book in early 2018
- Rider transport – available to book in early 2018
- Bike transport – available to book in early 2018
Rider numbers and colour zones
This information will be given to you when you arrive on the event in September 2018.
Guide to PR coverage
We know that lots of you have fantastic stories and are in touch with your local newspapers and radio stations. Therefore, we have put together some guidelines to help you achieve the most effective coverage. Please click here for these guidelines.
GPX files and Route maps
More information will be published on the route in Summer 2018.
More details will be published about pit stops in August 2018 before the Ride.
We will convey information on the pit stop cut off times and the food at these stops.
Join our Facebook forum
Click here for some exclusive offers.
Training – Download your training plan and read some great tips and advice for taking on Deloitte RAB:
For details about the training ride, please click here. This document will give you a good idea of what the training ride will consist of and the timings for the day. Please note that certain details are subject to change.