Deloitte Ride Across Britain 2018 – Rider Information Hub
Monthly emails – Here’s a recap of the emails we’ve sent you:
January: Read about our Gold Charity Partners
February (1): Time to book bike and rider transport
February (2): Purchase our new event merchandise
May (1): A new and improved route for 2018
June (1): Camping mats are now on sale
August (1): Packing list: what to bring?
Useful info – Find all the useful documents and links on the ride here:
GPX files and Route maps
- Laundry – Deadline: August 2018. To add laundry to your booking, go to myevents.active.com, find the relevant event and click “additional merchandise” and select “add laundry”.
- Laundry Info
- Merchandise – book merchandise from our online shop here. For delivery information, please read through the FAQs.
- Extra Luggage: Classic // Plus N.B. Extra luggage booking does not include a bike box/bike bag, this is a separate booking.
Bike and rider transport
- Rider transport FAQs
- Rider transport timetable
- To book outbound rider transport, click here
- To book inbound rider transport, click here
- Bike transport FAQs
- Bike transport timetable
- To book your bike transport, follow the links in the FAQs
Rider numbers and colour zones
Your rider number will be sent to you in advance of the event and also published in a list on the Hub. You will find out your colour zone when you register with us in Land’s End.
Guide to PR coverage
We know that lots of you have fantastic stories and are in touch with your local newspapers and radio stations. Therefore, we have put together some guidelines to help you achieve the most effective coverage. Please click here for these guidelines.
More details will be published about pit stops in August 2018 before the Ride.
We will convey information on the pit stop cut off times and the food at these stops.
Join our Facebook forum
Click here for some exclusive offers.
Training – Download your training plan and read some great tips and advice for taking on Deloitte RAB:
We will update this every now and again, so keep an eye on it!
- Rider etiquette
- How to fix a puncture
- Highway Code – rules for cyclists
- Essential Items for Winter Cycling
- Cycling: six ways to survive that long ride
- How to train for long distance cycling events
- Group cycling: the essential guide
- 6 ways to avoid fading on a long ride