Title Charity: The Prince’s Trust
Join #TeamPrincesTrust to help change the lives of disadvantaged young people.
The Prince’s Trust are delighted to be the official charity partner of Deloitte Ride Across Britain in its 10th anniversary year. We support 11 to 30-year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school and at risk of exclusion. Many of the young people we help are in or leaving care, facing issues such as homelessness or mental health problems, or they have been in trouble with the law.
We give young people the practical and financial support needed to stabilise their lives, helping develop confidence, self-esteem and skills for work. Three in four of the young people who come to us for help have then moved into jobs, education or training. In the last year alone we have helped 57,000 young people, but with your help, over the next ten years we aim to support a further one million young people to develop the confidence and skills they need to Live, Learn and Earn.
By joining #TeamPrincesTrust you will be supporting our work to transform the lives of young people around the UK.
Sign up to this epic, life-changing challenge, fundraise for us and you will become a part of a team that has access to exclusive benefits on top of the other brilliant resources provided by Threshold Sports. These include:
- Exclusive webinars with advice on topics like cycling technique and nutrition to life on the road and in camp
- A premium quality #TeamPrincesTrust technical cycling jersey and other exclusive stash
- Dedicated support and expert fundraising advice from The Prince’s Trust team
- Regular updates on how your fundraising helps change young people’s lives and opportunities to meet some of our incredible young people
- Support from our expert events team on the route, giving you a champion’s welcome in to basecamp (and one of our Celebrity Ambassadors might be there too!)
Sign up now and become a part of Team Prince’s Trust:
Enter for £449 when you pledge to raise £2,200