Official Charity: Prince’s Trust
Join #TeamPrincesTrust to help change the lives of disadvantaged young people.
The Prince’s Trust are delighted to be the official charity partner of Deloitte Ride Across Britain 2018. We support 13 to 30-year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school and at risk of exclusion. Many of the young people we help are in or leaving care, facing issues such as homelessness or mental health problems, or they have been in trouble with the law.
We give vulnerable young people the practical and financial support needed to stabilise their lives, helping develop self-esteem and skills for work. Fundraising for The Prince’s Trust will help change the lives of some of the hardest to reach young people in the UK.
By joining #TeamPrincesTrust you will be supporting our work with disadvantaged young people across the UK.
Sign up to ride Land’s End to John O’Groats to fundraise for us, and you will become a part of a team that has access to exclusive benefits, these include:
- Dedicated Rider Hub with tailored training programmes, nutrition and fundraising support
- A premium quality #TeamPrincesTrust technical cycling jersey
- Dedicated support and expert fundraising advice from the Prince’s Trust team
- Regular updates on how your fundraising helps change young people’s lives
- Support from our expert events on the route, giving you a champions welcome in to basecamp