The original route for the Classic and Plus packages
9 days • 969 miles • 8-16th September, 2018
Experience for yourself what attracts hundreds of people from around the world to line up on the start-line at Land’s End each year
- Day 1 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23502908
- Day 2 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23503831
- Day 3 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23569644
- Day 4 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24003701
- Day 5 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24004882
- Day 6 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24005215
- Day 7 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24005567
- Day 8 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24005732
- Day 9 – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24006516
A challenge that has endured for centuries
The ‘End to End’ has been an iconic cycling challenge since before the Tour de France was even a glint in Henri Desgrange’s eye. It always has and always will be a true test of stamina and will. The reason it has stood the test of time as a challenge? The simplicity of going from South to North and the breathtaking variety of scenery it passes through.
The shortest route is by no means the best
Ernest Hemingway once wrote, “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best.” Unlike most end to end rides, Deloitte Ride Across Britain doesn’t choose the shortest route from A to B. Cycling gives you a unique perspective on a country and we pick a route where you will do a few extra miles each day, but takes you to the places other rides would miss. We think Hemingway would approve.
Experience the full range of terrain Britain has to offer
We guide you from the rugged coastline of Cornwall to the rolling hills and valleys of the North of England right up the barren majesty of the Scottish highlands. We don’t believe there is another event in the world that manages to string together such a range of moorlands, hidden green valleys, winding back lanes, stunning coastal roads and historic sites. Want us to prove it? We’d love to.